The Hardin Cemetery is located on Highway 10 about ¼ mile south of the City of Hardin. The Hardin Cemetery traces its beginning to 1828 as a cemetery for Walnut Grove Church. On Oct. 4th, 1905 the Hardin Cemetery Association was formed.
The Hardin Cemetery is a not-for-profit organization with a six-member Board of Directors.
President: Steve Shirley
Secretary/Treasurer: Barbara Fifer
Member: Bill McGraw
Member: Nancy Herring
Member: Charles Russell
Please send donations for the Hardin Cemetery to the Board President:
10081 Shirley Circle
Hardin, MO 64035